Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lots to Give Thanks for...NBCT!

It's been an amazing Saturday!  I woke up this morning to run with a wonderful friend of mine (it was a 15 mile training run for our marathon) and I decided to check  the National Board website for my scores.  I knew they were to be released today, but thought it was a long shot that they'd be available at 6:30 AM.  Low and behold, they were...and I CERTIFIED!  I feel blessed to have gone through the process and to have certified in one year.  Looking back on the process, it was incredibly poweful.  After texting friends and loved ones to share the great news, I finally was on my way to meet Beth for a run.  I'm not sure if I had a crazy amount of adrenalin taking over my body this morning, but those 15 miles flew by! 
I hope you all have the time to sit back, reflect on the past year, and give thanks for all of the blessings in your life.  This is my favorite time of year!

No comments :

Post a Comment