Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ready or not, here I come!


Hello, all! My name is Leslie Panaro and I am new to the blogging world. :) After following many blogs, I finally decided to give it a try myself. I have been teaching for nine years - all in the wonderful world of first grade.

A little bit about myself...I grew up in central Pennsylvania before moving to Virginia for my first job. I've moved around a few times within VA, but am now living, working, and loving Williamsburg!

I have a FABULOUS dog, Bella.  She is a puggle and is the most loving dog in the world.  After a long day at school, I know I can always come home and relax with her.

I also enjoy running.  After taking up running a few years ago with a coworker/friend, I am training for my first marathon in January.  Holy cow!  26.2 or bust!

Most excitingly, I just got engaged!! My wonderful fiance, Tim, and I are planning a wedding for next summer/fall!  We are so happy and are looking forward to the planning process.

Starting this blog is a big undertaking for me, but my goal is to inspire other teachers, as well as challenge my own creativity.  If you would like to see a little bit of what I have begun creating, visit my Teacher Pay Teachers store. 

Please leave comments, suggestions, feedback, etc. Thanks for visiting my page and I hope to be adding more info very soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment