Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's me again...finally!

I promise, one day I will get better about posting regularly.  I'm so glad to say that I've been able to check one MAJOR thing off of my To Do list: marathon!  Check!  However, I thought that my schedule would become more open and flexible once the training had come to an end, but now I feel like I have to keep up with the running before my wedding. Otherwise, the bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs that keep finding their way into my shopping cart will win.  So, my running shoes haven't seen the last of me yet.
Anyway...I've been busy creating a MEGA classroom decor pack.  I am in love with it!  The only problem is that I fear I might find myself completely redoing my room AGAIN this summer.  Ugh.
I found the most adorable birds from Jaime at The Digital Bake Shop.  Then, of course, I had to include my polka dots.  The funny thing is that I am terrified of birds - and now I've created an entire classroom pack with them - but these birds are cute and they won't attack me!  You can find this product at my TPT store.  Here's a peek at the Bird & Dot pack:

 
Enjoy...Chirp chirp!

No comments :

Post a Comment