1. Being married! This marriage thing is great - hehe. Seriously, though, I DO love being married to my wonderful husband + best friend. It is a great feeling knowing that we will be spending forever together.
2. I finally finished all of the DIY projects I had planned to do in my home! (Until, that is, I add something else to my "to do" list)
3. My dog...she's my baby. Bella is a puggle who stole my heart almost six years ago. She
4. Yoga -Ohm. I began practicing yoga in the spring. A new studio opened in my area and had to check it out because of the incredible reviews I had been hearing. I am hooked. I LOVE the hot yoga/flow classes. I feel strong, yet relaxed. Ahhh. Namaste.
5. Last week of summer. This one is a love-hate thought. I hate to see the summer come to an end - it's been an amazing one. Yet I am excited to start the new journey ahead with my new firsties this year.
Feel free to link up and share your FIVE for Friday thoughts!