Sunday, August 18, 2013

FIVE for Friday

Hi all!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for this week's FIVE for Friday.  Looking back on this week, I have so much to smile about:

1.  Being married!  This marriage thing is great - hehe.  Seriously, though, I DO love being married to my wonderful husband + best friend.  It is a great feeling knowing that we will be spending forever together.

2.  I finally finished all of the DIY projects I had planned to do in my home!  (Until, that is, I add something else to my "to do" list)

3.  My dog...she's my baby.  Bella is a puggle who stole my heart almost six years ago.  She always makes me smile.  Although, the other day I came home to a trail of chewed up tissues on the stairs.  Someone got into the bathroom trash...hmmm?

4.  Yoga -Ohm.  I began practicing yoga in the spring.  A new studio opened in my area and had to check it out because of the incredible reviews I had been hearing.  I am hooked.  I LOVE the hot yoga/flow classes.  I feel strong, yet relaxed.  Ahhh.  Namaste.

5.  Last week of summer.  This one is a love-hate thought.  I hate to see the summer come to an end - it's been an amazing one.  Yet I am excited to start the new journey ahead with my new firsties this year. 

Feel free to link up and share your FIVE for Friday thoughts! 

No comments :

Post a Comment