Sunday, January 26, 2014

Valentine Digraph Puzzle FREEBIE

With all of my 'free' time during my many snow days, my plan was to be super creative and make some items that have been sitting on my "to do" list.  Well, I didn't.  It is now Sunday evening and I just made an item to be used with some of my students receiving intervention in reading (while watching the Grammy's!).  I have a handful of kids needing some extra activities/support with initial digraphs. With Valentine's Day around the corner, I quickly decided to create a FREE holiday-themed activity. Click on any of the images below to get to my TPT Store for this FREEBIE!  Enjoy!




2 comments :

  1. I have a 5th Grader who has a speech problem and needs help with digraphs - this will be good for him to work on. He hates being singled out to do something that everyone else is not doing. Maybe when they are doing games, he can too!!

    Thanks,
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! So cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete