Saturday, March 1, 2014

Addition and Subtraction Anchor Charts ~ FREEBIE

I made these posters awhile back for my firsties (towards the beginning of the school year). They hang on the wall where I do my guided math groups and are a constant reference - which is what an anchor chart should be!  I originally saw an "Andy Addition" anchor chart by Amy on The Kindergarten Center via Pinterest and my wheels began turning. I immediately whipped up this digital version, along with his buddy Susie Subtraction. 
Click on the either one of the images to download your FREEBIE!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0losbQpvZ2sWXpLZTIzYWlEbXc/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0losbQpvZ2sWXpLZTIzYWlEbXc/edit?usp=sharing

5 comments :

  1. Love! We just began addition in Kindergarten. These will help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for these adorable anchor charts!
    I can't wait to share them with my Kindergarten grade level and use them in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks This is my first of many anchor charts

    ReplyDelete