Sunday, March 23, 2014

Graphs and Tallies and Bears...OH MY!

It's been awhile since I've been on here...I don't even have a good excuse.  I wish I could say it's because I've been out enjoying the start of spring - but that's not the case. The weather was nice for about a day, now it's back to same ol' cold...brr. So, to apologize for my absence, I've spruced up some things that I've used in my classroom this past week to share with ya'll.  My student teacher {who is won-der-ful} had been teaching graphing and data collection in math groups.  Independent seatwork, then, also focused on this skill.  We broke out the counting bear manipulatives for these activities (well, we've only done one so far...but will continue next week). Baskets of bears were available for children to complete the tasks.  "What if I don't have bears?" you ask...no worries.  I included some cards in the set for students to use in place of the plastic counting bears. :)  I got ya covered!

Click on the activity below for a FREEBIE!
    
To see the entire pack in my TPT store, click on the image below.  ENJOY!


No comments :

Post a Comment