Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Linky & A Fraction {FREEBIE}

Yes, it's been awhile...again...sorry!  My Spring Break is coming to an end and, in my typical fashion, I have procrastinated doing anything school related until now!  BUT - I have enjoyed collecting some amazing clip art from Krista Wallden at Creative Clips over the past week.  While adding to my already insane collection of clip art, I found this linky that was right up my ally by A Tale of 2 First Grades.   
 
I couldn't wait to start using some of my newly acquired clip art, so...I finally started to think about this week at school.  We will be continuing with fractions.  My kids always seem so struggle with the concept of 'fractions of a set.'  It's hard!  So, to accompany my other fraction sets, I quickly whipped up these cards.  I plan on incorporating these into our morning calendar routine, as well as have them available for independent work during math rotations.  
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREEBIE-Goin-Buggy-Fractions-of-a-Set-1205739
Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. Leslie

    Thank You so much for stopping by and linky up, what a great freebie! I am your newest follower.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete