Friday, July 18, 2014

ABC Doodles...Part TWO and a VA Blogger Meet Up

Hey all!  Once I finished my first ABC Doodle set, my dear friend and running buddy asked me if I could work on some additional images to support her phonetic cues that she uses with her kinders.  While working on those, I decided just to make a second set so that I could offer TWO complete ABC sets.  Then...drumroll please...I bundled them together for an even better deal!  You can get both sets in the bundle, or purchase them separately based on your need.  Gotta love having options! 
Click on the images to be directed to that product in my store.  
I hope you love them - cuz I love making them!
Also, a few days ago I was able to meet up with a bunch of wonderful other VA teacher bloggers.  Move over Vegas TPT Conference, make way for the VA Blogger meet up in Richmond! It was so great to make new friends, share ideas, brainstorm new ones, and even vent a little bit.  Wait, what?! Teachers have things to vent about? Nahh...Here's a pic from our meet up!  Hopefully we can get a linky or blog hop set up soon. :)


5 comments :

  1. Your clipart sets are ADORABLE! Had such a great time at the meet up :) Hope to see you soon.

    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I just started making clipart and I love it...there's something therapeutic about it, haha! Let's get together soon!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That clipart is awesome! So glad we got to meet, and now I've found your cute blog to follow!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clipart is very cute! Had a great time meeting everybody! Looking forward to the next one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here ladies. I too love the bundle. Now that I've met you guys, I can't wait til the next get together.

    ReplyDelete