Sunday, February 22, 2015

Where I've Been & a Sub Binder {FREEBIE}

Well, for the past week, I've been snowed/iced in! My wish was granted and I finally got my snow day (x4!).  I wish I could say that I was productive with doodles and school resources, but that is the farthest from the truth!! And I'm okay with that!

In fact, I was productive in a very different, but oh-so-gratifying, way. Drumroll, please...The nursery is ready!! Wait...yes...you read that right! Nursery! I am almost 37 weeks pregnant and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our Little Dude! The hubs and I are so excited for this new adventure!!

In school news - this means that I've been preparing for my long term sub. I've been doing less creating of "new" resources for my kiddos and more organizing of the classroom and my "stuff" for the sake of my sub.  I've also finished my Long Term Sub Binder! I put a lot of time into it and am excited to share to with you!!

I initially began scouring Pinterest and blogs for ideas.  There are SO many wonderful resources out there!  I realized, though, that there were some things missing from the templates that I found.  So, I started my own...I began inserting anything and everything that I thought my sub would find useful. Did I go overboard? Probably. But I feel better knowing that everything is in here...everything. These pictures just scratch the surface of what's in my binder...overboard.  

I then decided that maybe I could help a few people who are also in need of a sub binder. Although mine may won't be a perfect fit for everyone, I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all template that could work for every classroom.  Click on the image below to get to the editable version of this Long Term Sub Binder.  :)

1 comment :

  1. You are amazing! I was just trying to figure out how I was going to organize everything for my sub when I came across your blog! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete